I have been experimenting with different forms of blogging. This Blog Findingevie, it is just that it is about me finding myself and sharing my journey with you in the hope it reaches the right people, the people that need to see the struggle to achieve healthy mental health while experiencing the highs and the lows of life. That sometimes takes on different forms of blogging. I have been playing around with bullet posts because frankly there isn’t always something to say in your journey, even your journey to healthy mental health. One thing that truly helps me to concentrate and feel in a better mood while also remembering a time when life was simpler and you didn’t even realize it, is MUSIC.
So today I will share 25 songs that absolutely make me feel better.
- Sister Hazel “All for you”
- Sir Mix-a-lot “Baby Got Back”
- The Proclaimers “I’m gonna be (5oo miles)”
- John Cougar Mellencamp’s “Jack and Diane”
- Montel Jordan’s “This Is How We Do It”
- Hanson “MMMBop”
- Kris Kross “Jump”
- Lou Bega “Mambo No.5”
- “Achy Breaky Heart”
- Ini Kamoze “Here comes the Hot steppers”
- Mark Morrison’s “Return of the Mack”
- House of Pain “Jump Around”
- Chumbawamba “Tubthumping”
- Snoop Dog “Gin & Juice”
- Tom Cochrane’s “Life is a Highway”
- Eiffel 65 “Blue (da ba dee)”
- OMC “How Bizarre”
- Len “Steal My Sunshine”
- The Cranberries “Zombie”
- Britany Spears “Baby One More Time”
Clearly, this is an ode to the ’90s. When I listen to music on Google, I usually request summer hits of the 90s. It’s just my vibe! Or some tunes from these groups / Singers, Aerosmith, John Cougar Mellencamp, Goo Dolls, Matchbox 20, Train, Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, Pit Bull, Tom Petty, Jesse J, and Lizzo. Tell me what music relaxes, inspires , motivates, heals and what gets you excited and pumped up in the comments? XOXO
2 thoughts on “The Tunes That Make Me Feel Good”
I love 90’s as well! Music is so healing and gets me through many hard days! I’m all about The Tragically Hip, these days!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’ve been listing to a lot of Jesse J. Plus the summer of 90’s hits!