Mental health is so important for us to be aware of. For me, something that really helps when I am feeling signs of depression and anxiety is to think about the things that I really truly love and that make me happy. Here is my top 20 list.
Things I love…
- My partner. Jeremy makes me happy.
- My puppy and my partner’s kids, “most days”
- Listening to Summer hits of the ’90s.
- Long Day trip Drives
- My friends
- My mom being happy
- Friends being around me
- Road trips
- Hotel Rooms.
- A good bathtub soaks
- Beaches to relax, Pools to swim
- The fact I can still go to my church (on Long Island) on Sunday even if it’s Online.
- Ice cream and cake
- Italian ice
- A good daiquiri
- Stuffed animals
- Make-up and applying it
- My nieces staying in contact with me
- A good scary movie with a plot
Leave in the comments what are some of the things that make you the happiest. XOXO